How to change the main / reference currency?
Your base currency is set during the registration of your new Wallet account. Once you set this it CANNOT BE CHANGED. Choose wisely.
The only option is to delete your entire user data under user profile settings and start over with a new currency. Instruction - here
How do I add multiple currencies?
- Tap on the main menu, go to settings, scroll down to currencies, then tap on the + button.
- In the new window select your currency. The exchange rate with the referential currency will be automatically updated if your device has access to the internet, if not, you can manually update it.
- Tap on the √ button in the top-right when you're ready.
- Tap on the gear symbol in the top-right, then on "Currency"
- If you're connected to the internet, you can activate the "currency rate update" here.
- To add a new one, tap on the + button, and select your currency.
- If the currency rate update setting was not activated in the previous panel, you can also manually determine the exchange rate.
- Once logged in to your account, click on your login ID on the top-right, then Settings.
- On the left-hand side, you will find Currencies, click on that, select the currency you want to add, then simply click on Add.
- *Currency exchange rates are auto-updated at night. You can turn the auto-updater off at the bottom of the Currencies screen in iOS, or under Settings > Notification Centre in Android.
How to set an Exchange Rate
- Currency - Select a required currency to be added (e.g. EUR - Euro).
- Rate - the actual exchange rate is automatically updated for the current day if the device is connected to the internet. Otherwise, the rate must be set manually in relation to the base currency (e.g. how many USD is 1 CZK). You can also turn off the auto currency updater under Settings > Notification Centre > Currency Rate Updates.
When you are finished with the setting of the rate, save the form.
How to modify a currency
Tap on the currency in the list of currencies. The rate will be automatically updated if you have an internet connection. You can change the value manually at any time.
How to use currencies (Android / iOS)
- Tap to create a new Record.
- Select the required currency.
- Save the Record with the selected currency.
- The amount is converted into the base currency on the Dashboard and in the Overview.
If you want to see the amount also in the second currency (in the Overview), you must deselect Show balance in every Record.
How to change the order of currencies (Android)
- By tapping on and holding the icon on the right, and dragging the items up or down.
How to delete a currency
- Note: It is not possible to delete the default (referential) currency that was set when you first created the account. The only way to change the default currency is to delete your user profile (here) and start over with a new currency. It is also not possible to delete a currency if you have an account or records in that currency. You must delete these records first.
- Tap on the specific currency you want to delete
- Tap on the 🗑 symbol and confirm
- More / Settings
- Tap on the currency code you want to delete.
- On the Edit Currency page, tap Delete Currency.
- Go to Settings, then Currencies
- Click on Delete for the currency you want to remove